THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special

Memories can be so faulty
When you are drunk all the time
Month-long trip feels like it never happened
What am I doing with my life?
Booze and molly
Snorting ashes of the deceased
Throwing up bloody foam into the toilet
What good is this life?
Pluck out the party stopper
Let’s pee on somebody’s porch
Rain terror upon this land
Let us pull our brains out
Kill the first breathing thing we see
Break lamps and church windows
Suck each other off in the middle of the street
I don’t owe this place two fucks
You shouldn’t either
So, let’s seize the night
Only the sun can stop us now
But before then
Our throats will be wide open 

***

paracetamol
cup noodles
cachaça
hoje tem 

***

   A walk in the park
   Dog socializes more than me
   with the grumpy-looking men
   sitting alone
   on uncomfortable wooden benches 

***

   “yeah, vivian, you ate two full plates of food”
vivian said to herself 

***

In a constantly changing reality
and a city that so fearlessly advances
what is a year when you have a month?
The world doesn't depend on me
nor does time
to morph into a behemoth not mine 

To Moloch I matter not
My praise is neglected
In the infinite heat of its hearth
my child too would perish 

Laying grounds for what's important
humanity is, without a doubt, not me
And so, the world keeps spinning
Sun and moon rush over my head 

***

moved on reference
unoriginal poetess
will I ever be worth a dime?
impostor, faker, me
liar, lying to myself
I know I’m better than that 

***

sipping my vodka
while the boys lift weights
ah! the masculine artifice
why am i wet? 

***

im rauch
blinding lights
warmth
dizziness
the fine art on the walls carries no beauty 

***

downtown, busy street
punk offers me shrooms
do I really look that down bad? 

***

Chilling under urban peace
Cathedral bell rings thrice
Welcomes a dear friend
Doom metal bassist
We talk cheerily about cats
and future projects 

***

Amiable medley
Fruitful endeavor
Taking in the sun 

***

how do you even tell someone that you miss them?

***

no voltar pra casa
em fins de tarde
o sol a brilhar
mansamente
—como modelo, posando—
só pra mim 

***

converse and leggings
a large gray tee
fixes her glasses
waiting for the cars to stop
coming towards me
a pink parasol 

***

   Pockets filled with lint
   Thirty to midnight
   Sucking dick for a lift 

   Car parked in a busy street
   The windows rolled down
   The light is on
   I hear steps outside 

   Don’t fret, beyond this
   Empty threat, who’s watching
   This craft, pleasure hole
mouth, heart and body 

   Mind stays intact
   It’s just a transaction 

***

Capitalist redhead
Five buckles on shiny new boots
Enters the red room 

***

A ordem emudece
Cale-se, se embranqueça 

***

Anti-capitalist
Feminist—
Militant
Activist
White skin
Black Woman 

***

A candle burning
As we walk up the hill
Bubbles form under the wax
Tears roll inside
I desperately need new friends 

***

08:00h
Dona Maria pendura roupas no varal
Ora azuis, ora rosa
No finzinho da corda
Dois pares de uniformes
da escola 

***

   The rotten fleshbag has been ravaged
Not even its cloth exterior stayed 

   Vultures fly.
   They settle,
   Then charge
   At the pale,
   Empty carcass
   Of a stray dog.
   There’s no blood,
   Absent of offal;
   They peck
   At skin and meat,
   Bone and gristle. 

   Organs stored for the next friday
Ritualistic collection, empty sacrifices 

***

Passionate anthropophagy

a couple of high-schoolers
savagely devour each other
at the park 

***

o motoqueiro buzinou
o cavalo acenou 

***

   Under my foot a stick breaks
   To my right the leaves rustle
   Trapped in darkness, rouse the senses
   An arrow flies over my head
   Far away a door is closed
   Eyes on me
   By the hundreds, thousands
   A worldful of noiseful eyes surround me
   On the short time I walk down
   Cicada Hill 

   Not far ahead
   Atop a mound of yellow dirt
   Stood hounds, watching
   Scouting, prepared
   The silent night reeks of danger
   For up in the sky, right above us
   The plenilunium shines 

   [respectful,
   they ignore me
   as I pass by]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day