THE LOST TAPES Vol.30: something else about muses.

a collection of everything I wrote about muses since last time 

 

Goth chick
Sitting alone
Crying Issues away 

***

Under sunlight
Red head, now redder
Can’t stop looking 

***

“What are you reading?”
“Scliar.”
“Damn, you’re lame...” 


“So you’re saying Lovecraft is better than Scliar?”
“Without shadow of a doubt.”
“You got so less attractive now.” 

***

Fishnet and high heels
2XL hoodie and a backpack
Student by day, hooker by night 

***

Ruling over me, Tesla
Coming over me, Snow
Let us hit the deck 

***

Female backpacks are a lie.
Show me one that can hold a dildo
Twice my size. 

***

Today the streets are full of redheads.
Mayhaps a witch reunion?
Am I in heaven? 

***

Snow cold outside.
Why can the hot librarian
Bring a blanket? 

***

Café next to the library.
“Here, this is for you.”
“Thanks, but I’m allergic to cocoa.” 

***

Gathered all books
With boobs on the cover.
Half deserving, half not. 

***

Calliope, Venus...
She or her?
Me or me? 

***

Hypnotic
Don’t know what it is
Those boobs shake different 

***

In my dreams
You’re not on bed, but hanging
Not chains, fishnet and velcros|

Maybe leather handcuffs?
Maybe some shock play? A taser?
A teaser! you, thinking the same as me 

***

Old people can be hot.
When they’re not frail, but dust.
Ashes are hot. 

***

16 year old alternative kids
Wasting their lives at retail
Looking at me like I’m a piece of meat 

***

You shooting snot cannons
Like a stoic girl
Makes you twice as punk
|
you should be fighting a war right now 

***

Caress in heat
Wild at the party
She’s the whore of the group 

***

Brown mane like a horse’s
Beautiful collection of big white teeth
Bestial equine beauty 

***

Wonderland of concrete
Gray offspring
State-of-the-art fashion 

***

Another fat girl
Another grassouillette angel of grace
Old-school Venus 

***

Hipster redhead checking me out
Behind round, thick, black glasses
I’m tomato red now 

***

Don’t listen to Jesu Død at 87kbps
On 10$ headphones in front of me
I might pass out in ecstasy 

***

Who blinks first?
“I’ve lived in England before
Coming to think of it, guess I am a fine foreign girl.”
|
and I burst out laughing 

***

“Can a vegetable be a muse?”
“Physical over metaphysical, I guess.”
“Yin over Yang.” 

***

You know, I like like you
Passionate moment in an exchange of glances
I like like me, too 

***

Falling in love with a flower bush
Purple over dark green — river green
Chainsaw as a spare penis 

***

Blond, luscious hair shining bright
Defying reality’s thresholds
Didn’t know women could be Uber drivers 

***

Oh, those freckles...
Those rabbit teeth...
That countryside accent... 

***

Regular-looking girl
Summer dress and delicate cream gloves
Why put “autistic” on Tinder’s bio? 

***

Pushing his car made of junk
The gorgeous homeless man notices me
Never felt so lustful giving away change 

***

— Girl, close your jacket, you’re nippin.
— Come on, it’s 18º outside and this place does not have a heater. Fuck off, I’m rebelling. 

***

Men clasping hands behind the back
Women with hands inside the pockets
Such equality! 

***

Bland colors, and badges
Straight posture and rubber boots
Neatly tied hair
|
today I found out I cannot resist women in military uniforms 

***

Two bowling pin heads
You’re unrecognizable
You’re very recognizable 

***

At least five full bags on each arm.
Rich girl taking the bus
Chipped a tooth. 

***

So much more sexual
And naughty, and horny
Have I finally given up my ways? 

***

So... Do you want to look in the mirror now?
Another twenty coats of rouge and I’m ready. 

***

You look so good in this skirt
Too bad the double ponytail is out of the question now
That would be trendsetting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day

THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special