THE LOST TAPES Vol.7: a little something about muses.

Cool jean jacket
Wavy hair mademoiselle
Showing off pinky ring

***

All colors of fabric
On the manufactured patched long pants,
Long, as long as could be for someone so moyen 

***

Purple hair, bull ring,
Dominatrix in the elevator.
I can see the hot leather peeking from under that coat. 

Lips so black, eyes so big
Such a character
Being lifted to paradise. 

***

Curls upon curls, like a mane
On the lioness eating my soul with her beautiful green eyes
Three tables away. 

***

“Wanna taste my chocolate?”
“Salted caramel I bet.”
“What about some pepper flakes?” 

***

Tinder date looking gorgeous.
Too bad this sick fuck
Brought her dog. 

***

A sly kiss on the fly
“I know you were pinching my butt back there”
Those inch-long nails don’t lie. 

“So what? Wanna fuck?”
Where does my reason go
When a purple punk wants to pluck?

***

Those big glasses
That thick book
Stereotypical nerd’s number on my sketchbook. 

***

Don’t you think
You’re too young for me,
Little angel? 

***

Deep voice behind my back
Zoom meeting about whatever;
Ears ringing, heart racing, can’t swallow my coffee. 

***

“Honestly, it’s just dumb the idea of beauty in music.”
“It’s just dumb the idea of beauty in calligraphy.”
“’Jonas, I want to practice ribbon dance’, she said.” 

***

Redhead standing alone at the bus stop.
Why god? Why now when I’m in a hurry? 

***

Piss-drunk girl at the sports bar,
“Who wanna see my tits?”
The hooray of a thousand voices echoes through the chamber. 

***

soft to the touch, pale skin under the skirt.
hot breath on my mouth, she handles like a champ
two fingers, now three.
“say you love me”
“i love you” 

***

“So... are you free this friday?”
I look surprised, at the receptionist
“Why? Wanna catch a movie?” I reply with a cheek the size of a tennis ball. 

***

“You are so beautiful... like a muse.”
“I don’t see no poems around describing me.”
“No, not that kind of muse.” 

***

“Come on, girl. Just accept you are a lesbo.”
“Look, I’m too much of a fiddling devil for that.
I’m open to any kind of cock.”

***

“So, what do you think of my muses?”
“How much did you pay the models? They’re good.” 

***

Tight overalls that don’t leave much to the imagination.
I try to see myself wearing one of those.
That was a sad morning. 

***

Saw a fat girl this morning,
The brightest and most divine
Overweight angel. 

***

Hippie-ass girl wearing leather sandals in winter
Dead flowers adorn her crown
Praying to heal my broken soul.

***

Big city
Everybody can suck a pussy as well as a dick
Is that why I don't have a girlfriend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day

THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special