THE LOST TAPES Vol.44: "I lost it circa 2009"

   Bald lady at the window
   It’s a purple window now
   Doesn’t see me, doesn’t wave ‘hi’
   I wonder what she’s up to
   Wonder if she’s still as human as me 

***

   The bus passes by a biker gang
   They surround it, on top of their miserable bicycles
   Two, sometimes three riding a single one
   With sticks they hit the vehicle, scream obscenities
   The noise inside is nightmarish
   When the driver speeds away,
the general obscenities become directed at her
   When the noise stops, silence is absolute
   —aside from the loud engine, running—
   Nobody wants to talk about it 

***

   Your voice coming from around the corner
   I freeze in place, heart skip a beat
   Could it be? Could it be we’ll meet again?
   A group comes to view, turning the corner
   It was just someone that sounds like you 

***

   New buttons for Goo
   New letters to open
   New blunts to avoid
   New matters to worry
      A new pair of legs, walking
      A new pair of eyes, watching
         Two thousand more, no escape
         Happy, at the birth of a new year
         I collect frustrating wet dreams 

***

how come poetry can not be deep?

***

   Wishing my arms were thinner
   I only trained my legs
   Now I can kill a motherfucker
   With my own two feet 

   Do you ever smell your used dental floss?
   I feel disgusting when I do
   I feel disgusting when I smell other people’s
bodies 

   You enter the bus, people will know it’s you
   You bathed in cologne
to go meet your new love interest
   People despise you, you should know that 

   When I take off my rock boots, smell my socks
   And notice there’s a new hole where it shouldn’t
   And see my pinky swollen because my feet are too big
   I know I’m in the verge of suicide 

   It doesn’t matter what you do
   Nails will always smell
   Be it polish, or rotten meat,
or the grit from the curb you cried at
   We're all disgusting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day

THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special