parasite

   Sun beam through curtain, my alarm
   Open eyes, repeat the plan
   Breath deep a couple of times
   Bunny slippers
   Oxblood robe on naked body
   All visible to naked eye
   Go to the kitchen
   eggs and coffee
   Back to the room
   change of clothes
   Walk through the door
   commence un desmadre 

   Sun shines from me
   I’m radiant
   Keep the chin up
   I’ll say good morning first
   I’ll make you say good morning back to me
   Transform you subservient and
   you won’t even know
   Break your masculinity disguised with good manners 

   I’ll fuck your wife if I have to
   I’ll fuck your husband for a pint of Jim Beam
   Next day in the office you’ll try to act chill
   But won’t look me in the eyes
   I’ll make it feel like you used me
   and laugh at your expense
   Because regret made you forget
   the two fingers I put in your ass 

   Did your life a favor and bought your soul
   Put you in debt for as long as I live
   and you’re a pawn on my side of the board 

   I don’t do friends
   I’m a matriarch, a queen
   and I rule over you and feed on your subconscious devotion
   You don’t even know how I come
   You don’t even know when to run
   But I’ll be there when I want to
   and you’ll want me to be there
   In obedience and silent admiration
   you will see how crippling is my lack of empathy 

   Like Báthory killed hundreds
   and the rain killed thousands
   At the court or the coffee shop
   I’ll kill all your millions
   being the closest you’ll ever get to true love 

   Little bitch to me: men
   Don’t dare consider the belittling position
   of a devout husband
   Feminine enough for a retard
   Sucker thought manhood got me under his arm
   But all the times you’ve seen me break
   I can count on my fingers
   I’m a faker, you’re my dollar
   Counterfeit relationship 

   Collecting sorrows from others
   In gossip to myself
   As lonely as I’ll ever be
   Forever in comfort zone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day

THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special