THE LOST TAPES Vol.34

   Back to school
   Meeting an old friend
   Though he looks 15

***

   “mirror, mirror on the wall
    who’s the fairest of them all?”
fucking robotics projects giving me nightmares

***

“Tem um sofazão ali. Bora deitar?”

***

Daddy’s got an Iron Maiden shirt
and a cozy leather jacket
Little kid jumping up and down in the rain
to the dirty sludge doom playing

***

Pissing on the church
Spitting on the church
Punching on the church
Barfing on the church

We talk, we do it
True religion rockers
Fuck your god

***

group of schoolgirls eyeing me
bet they’re talking about how hot i am

***

She had done acid last night
and danced like Charlie Brown to Teenage Riot
also sucked a lot of dick for five bucks a piece
She has huge dark circles under the eyes
talking gibberish, fails to give the cop an explanation
Awake for days, stealing a grocery store

***

Though I don’t show a smile
I’m not sad, not necessarily
As fine as can be, really
You’re not bothering when asking
“how are you?”

***

Maybe recognizing your characters in the street?
Come up to someone and say
“Hey, you would do a great withered pariah
I love the tone of your skin and
how miserable you’d look (crying) in a Chanel night gown.
Your greasy hair spread on tile.
Shots of you on the window, finger gun,
pretending to kill Kennedy.
I bet you a Sonic Youth shirt that
with the right atitude and a camera
I can make you feel like James Bond.”

***

Walkin
Tricot magazine lying on the ground
Decaying, barely readable
Open at a guide on how to make ponchos

Good old lady
Retired from the nightclubbing
Welcomes me to her home
Wearing a red poncho

I go home, open up the laptop
First ad I see
Is a beautiful gray poncho
On sale

***

I should be happy
Then, why do I feel so miserable?
So rotten inside
Outside too, a little
Kind of wanting to just
Throw myself to the pigs
To the bed, or the sofa
Get up from the floor
Own up to my achievements
Feel realized, hopeful
Or at least not so miserable|
|
Comfort is nowhere to be found
But on the floor
Hugging a bottle of Jack

***

maybe today i’m more for the visual
little too tired to move a pencil
but shaky enough to hold a camera

***

homeless man rolling up a lit cigarette
burns the tip of his fingers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST TAPES Vol.49: ruination in foreign terror

Just another special day

THE LOST TAPES Vol.50: nothing special